Find a debtor quickly and easily – benefit from Beirut Private Investigators’s 98% success rate
After our debtor tracing service receives your instruction, we assign one of our award winning, experienced in-house investigators.
They carry out enquiries and follow leads based on the information supplied by you and any other data that may have been gained.
Our expertise can help
- Trace money owed
- Debt recovery
- Online debtor tracing
- Finding a debtor (Skip Tracing – maybe a tenant)
- Trace someone who owes money
- Trace a tenant who has chosen to abscond and who owes rent
- Trace a debtor who has an outstanding loan (bank or personal).
Beirut Private Investigators’s access to numerous databases combined with our investigative experience has given us an unparalleled rate of success.
How we trace money owed from a debtor
Debtor tracing often involves time and investigation.
You may be looking to trace a tenant who owes rent (called Skip Tracing), a friend who owes money or a debtor who defaulted on a loan.
Whatever your requirement and depending on the information you have and the level of service you require, we can usually find a debtor quickly and efficiently using a range of resources that are not generally available to everyone.
Obviously, the more facts you have about the debt recovery case when you instruct us, the easier our job is. We always ensure we are meticulous and discreet while making enquiries.
Whichever of our debt recovery services you choose to find a debtor (full list below), we will send a report with all the data that we have collected on your behalf. Besides sourcing and confirming the address of the person you want to locate, we can often provide other contact details like phone numbers and email addresses.
Instructing Beirut Private Investigators to find a debtor is as easy as A,B,C and can be a highly effective and time-saving solution.
Why use Beirut Private Investigators for debtor tracing?
If you want trusted debtor tracing professionals, Beirut Private Investigators are your go-to specialists.
We have more than 30+ years’ experience and a 98% success rate plus we offer a no trace/no fee guarantee on almost all our services.
We use sophisticated information gathering techniques and draw on a network of skilled and dependable debtor tracing experts throughout the country.
We’ll get you the results you want while adhering to all relevant legislation. Furthermore, we provide a speedy delivery – one you can start in just five minutes!
Start your Debtor Trace
Our debtor tracing service is quick and affordable. Start your trace in just a few minutes.
Debtor Tracing – E-Trace
E-Trace Instruction – This is a basic automated process that gains information from Public Bodies and Credit Reference Agencies about your debtor.
- This service is for debt recovery purposes only.
- To use this service, you must provide a full last known address for the subject.
- Confirm that the matter is debt related.
- There is no Re-Trace Policy with this service.
- Public Bodies and Credit Reference Agencies update their data sets on a regular basis. This data is reliant upon individuals keeping their information current and up to date.
- Our fee is due if the data sets advise that your subject is still recorded at the address supplied.
- Our report will be emailed to you when we receive payment.
- If you know the subject has definitely moved, and may not have updated their records, then we suggest that you instruct us to conduct an In Depth Trace as described below.
Trace a Person (Debtor) – In Depth Trace
In Depth Debtor Trace Instruction –
(1) With last known residential address of debtor
(2) Without last known residential address of debtor
Beirut Private Investigators will assign your instruction to one of our award winning experienced in-house debtor investigators.
They will carry out various enquiries and follow leads based on the information supplied by you and as a result of any other information gained.
- This is a manual debtor investigation service.
- Average response time is 5 to 10 working days.
- We can do it faster if you want but that will cost more.
- If you want a faster service when instructing us please either tick same day, 24 hour or 48 hour.
- Please note that you can also instruct us on this service if you cannot provide a last known address.
- Our report will be emailed to you when we receive payment.
- All successful Debtor Traces have a free 30 day Re-Trace policy.
- Re-Trace Policy: Beirut Private Investigators will re-check free of charge any information supplied by us if the request is received in writing within 30 days of the date of our report.
- If you require an extra level of confirmation, we recommend that you instruct us to conduct a Doorstep Trace as described below.
Debtor Tracing To An Address – Doorstep Trace
Beirut Private Investigators will assign your instruction to one of our award winning experienced Field Agents.
- This is a manual investigation service utilizing all in-house resources plus an external agent attending to confirm residency
- They will carry out various enquiries based on the information supplied by you and as a result of any other information gained.
- If you also require photograph/video evidence further fees will apply depending on your requirements.
- Contact contact us if you require a quote for photograph/video evidence
- Our fee is all inclusive.
- You will not be charged for mileage, refreshments or any other costs.
- Our offical debtor tracing report will be emailed to you when we receive payment
Debtor Search FAQs
Q: What is a debtor tracing agency?
A: Debtor tracing agents offer you an accurate, efficient and thorough way to trace a person. Whether it’s a tenant who owes you money (skip tracing), a missing person, long lost family member or friend, a witness or an unresponsive debtor.
If you’re looking for an in-depth debtor trace, start here.
Q: Can you trace a debtor without an address?
A: A trace can still be possible without a previous address but it does depend on the individual case. If you can provide some other relevant information Beirut Private Investigators should still be able to find a trail. However, for a E-Trace you must provide a full last known address for the subject.
Q: Is it guaranteed you’ll be able to find a debtor?
A: We cannot guarantee we will be able to trace a debtor in all cases but we have access to resources that aren’t available to everyone which significantly increases the chances of a successful trace.
To find out more about our tracing services, get in contact.
Q: How do I trace a debtor in the UK?
Once the subject has been traced, Beirut Private Investigators can also offer rapid debt collection services to recover your debt if needed.